I recently got this from Charlie Russell, a terrific CPA and writer at the famous Sleeter.com website.
From: Charlie Russell
Sent: 10/29/2013 12:22 PM
To: Michael Block CPA
Looks like you are setting up a new blog?
Got a new assistant or co-writer?
QuickBooks and Beyond
I happily replied:
From: Michael Block CPA
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:24 PM
To: Charlie Russell
Subject: RE: Bloggies
Thank you very much for your email. It will make me do what I should have done before: tell everyone that I moved my blog. I had been using a TypePad blog to feed http://www.QuickBooks-Blog.com/. I switched to WordPress, but kept the same redirection, so we moved to where we were.
Here is what this did:
* Subscribers did not get posts initially.
* No www needed in http://QuickBooks-Blog.com/.
* The blog found prior unpublished posts.
* If you like what my new assistant looks like, I do too.
* However, she will not be around long.
* She is much too narrow-minded.
* She also is as thin as a picture that came via
WordPress (which she did).